Hounsdown School Careers Provision The member of staff responsible for overseeing careers and work experience is Mr Weller. If you have any questions about our careers provision, please contact Mr Weller at email@example.com.
Kudos is a web based analysis tool to guide you through possible career choices, guidance on writing a CV/ personal statement and information on different industry sectors.
- 2020 Subject Specific Careers Booklet
- A to Z of Careers 2020
- Choosing your GCSE options
- College and Open Evening Calendar 2020 2021 A3
- College Open Evening Calendar Monthly 2020 2021
- CV Guide
- Employable me A3 Poster
- Finding an Apprenticeship 2020 2021
- How to write a personal statement for college
- Post 16 Choices Student Parent Carer Teacher
- Qualifications table latest
- Questions to ask when visiting colleges
- student evaluation QR Code poster
- Study Abroad 2020 2021
- Useful Career Websites
- Voluntering 2020 2021 Final
- What are my Post 16 options A4 Sheet
- What are my Post 18 options A4 Sheet
- What are T levels
- What is Career Guidance
Students: for more information please talk to your tutor, year leader or Mr Weller who is responsible for overseeing careers advice and guidance.
As a school we seek to encourage students to consider a range of post 16 opportunities, including apprenticeships/traineeships. If as a business you would like to promote potential placements we are happy to give you the opportunity to advertise placements to our students. Please contact Mr Weller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main school switchboard on 023 80862981.
Year 10 Work Experience
In July each Year, Year 10 students are expected to undertake a week of work experience with their chosen employer.